~ Malaysia No.1 Local Food ~
Established in 2020, Memang Meow has rapidly expanded to 20 outlets within half a year in Klang Valley and the numbers are growing.
The burgeoning brand’s catchy name is derived from the Malay word memang, which means truly, and meow, which piques people's interest and curiosity in finding out who they are. The shop concept is inspired by the typical Malay pondok exuding the balik kampung vibe and inviting urban dwellers to come and lepak at the outlet. That said, Memang Meow perfectly encapsulates the essence and passion of the company in providing the most excellent local food in town.
TOP 1 Cafe Mesti Cuba di KL!
Average customer of Oden are youngsters and adults.
Average customer age is within 18 to 35 years old.
Average customer spending is within RM 8.00 to RM 15.00.
No.2, Jalan Eco Majestic 10/1D
PT8880, Lot OL1, Ground Floor
- No.18, Jalan SU 14, Taman Selayang Utama
- Lot M3-S17, Matahari Mall PJS2
- Lot G-OL2, Tesco Extra Bukit Tinggi, Klang
- Lot OL1, Tesco Extra Ampang
- Lot G51, Plaza Metro Kajang
- Lot G53A, KIPMALL Kota Warisan
- LG-13 & LG-35, Melawati Mall
- Lot F1-63, AEON BIG Wangsa Maju
- L1-90A, The Mines Shopping Mall
- Lot AW-1 & G11, Spectrum Shopping Mall
- Lot No. 675 & 676 MYDIN Subang Jaya
- LG-12,Main Place Mall USJ
- Lot No.G-13A, Hero Market Bandar Puteri Puchong
- Lot No.25, Ground Floor KSL Avenue
- Lot UG26 & Lot UG28, KipMall Desa Coalfields
- Lot F55, Mitsui Outlet Park KLIA Sepang
- LG1-FH-26A & LG1-FH-26B, LaLaport KL @ BBCC
- No.48-G, Jln Warisan Sentral 2, KIP Sentral
- G-6, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam Menara U2
- B-G, K04, GM Klang
- G03, MYDIN Mutiara Rini Johor Bahru
- No.18 Jalan Sulaiman, Mersing, Johor
- No.2, Jalan Eco Majestic 10/1D